MisQue's Adventures

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Exciting times in the Triangle!

after my little mishap with the campus police this week has turned out to be pretty good. I know it isn't over but so far so good. Monday I hung out with Crystal at the Lake Johnson Pool where I used to go when I was 5. Lots o' fun there! (there were some girls that totally looked like they were 16 or so... def. 12.. whoa! and they took a picture of Daniel(Crystals BF)... haha!)

And yesterday, Grace and I went to the HISTORY MUSEUM for an assignment for Grace's class. It was fun. I love going to museums that are free. Actually, I enjoy anything that's free. So after we came back and took a mini nap, we went to see history in the making. Yes kids, Grace and I went with her Big to see the NORTH CAROLINA HURRICANES and the STANLEY CUP at the RBC center. That's right. I cheered and I hooted and I hollered for these players who brought back the highest award in hockey. It was fun, I have to admit, even for someone who didn't watch the game and didn't know anyone on the team. I had my moment while walking to the parade where I showed that I had no idea... this car drove by and on the window it said "Thank the Lord we have Cam Ward". Well, I ask What's a cam ward? Grace answers, I think it's a person. OH! Taylor says, It's the goalie and don't say that to loud. hahaha... oh good times with my MC girls.

Tonight, Anne and I are getting together with Haley from BL to volunteer for the organization ONE at the DMB concert here in town!!! HOLLA!!! FREE SHOW!!!! I am so stoked! I love Dave and I get to see him for FREE! WHAT WHAT!!! ( To find out more about ONE go to www.ONE.org) It helps fight hunger, poverty, and HIV/AIDS to name a few.

Well, I need to get going...Hay is going to call me any minute! Sweet! I'm so excited to hang out with some of my BLinks crew!!!

Hasta luego Amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home