MisQue's Adventures

Sunday, February 12, 2006

first day of classes...eve...

Tomorrow we start our classes... never have I been excited to what the semester holds for me... okay let me rephrase that... never in the past few years have I been excited. This week down in Mexico opened my eyes to a lot of things that I just want to learn more about. I want to learn why this happened and why it has become what it is and how I, a 20 year old, can help. Haley has a shirt that says "Young People Have Power" and I am now starting to believe that. So many people have told us that they are so glad to have us studying this issue and that it is us, our generation that can make change. So here I sit on the most comfortable couch here at the Casa anxiously awaiting my first liberation theology class that starts tomorrow. My semester offically begins... here I go to never be the same and to never look back from what I am learning...
Until next time amigos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home