MisQue's Adventures

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

beach + babes + booze = my summer

After my exciting times in the triangle I started to realize that even though I love it down there, I actually started to miss Gales Ferry. WHAT? seriously it threw me too.

After I got home I started back up with going out every night with my crew, beach days here and there, oh yea and I started my job.... I work at Williams Sonoma in Providence, RI where I am a sales associate but I am also the DEMO GIRL!!! I love this job! I get to make some really good food and make customers think that they need this tool in their kitchen. I feel like I should have a headset and microphone on and be at a fair or have my very own infomercial for WS. Last Saturday, I was demoing the "CUT AND MEASURE" where it is a tool that chops, dices, minces and slices so quickly that you can make salsa in no time at all. This Saturday, not only am I demoing the cut and measure again but also the KRUPS PENINI MAKER. Yes folks you heard me right. This is the most amazing appliance you can have in your kitchen. Not only can you make delicious paninis but you can also grill some meat on it as well, grill your hamburgers on it, make quesadillas, and it even comes with a griddle so you can make pancakes. Beleive it because it's true and you can own it for only 90 dollars. This is so much fun!

Along with that, I tutor my 5 year old cousin with reading. And I have to say she has gotten better after the 2 weeks that I have worked with her already, I see a big improvement. This really shows me how important it is to reinforce what your kids learn at school. Parents, work with your kids every night and let them help you read their night time book.

okay well, my tummy is screaming for me to get food into it so i'm going to go satisfy it...

until next time

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Roudy said…

    You just about sold me the all-in-one panini maker... except, for anyone with a Foreman grill, it would be pointless, right? Not that I have one...I don't even have a microwave...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home