MisQue's Adventures

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Life in Ledyard....

Not much has happened since I last wrote a post... Other than work on the weekend selling people things that they don't need and dealing with their up scale attitudes life has been less than exciting. I'm not going to lie, I do feel like I'm a slacker just a little bit... the whole not working during the week when responsible people work is fun because no one is at the beach or where ever I want to go but I do get comments that make me feel that maybe I should work more than I do. Oh well.. the whole 40 dollars ever other day to fill up my gas tank really wares on me....

On the upside...I am really excited about this next weekend though!!! My friend Hay is coming into town with DAVE MATHEWS and ONE and we get to hang out for a whole weekend!! YAY! After the show on Friday, I think we will hang out up in the H-town then Saturday day we will come home and I will show her around the loverly town of Ledyard/Gales Ferry then go back up to see the show again. Man, two things that I love... Dave and Hay... yay!! :)

Well, I'm hangin' out with Katie (no surprize there) and some other cool chicks so I am going to get going.... Hasta Luego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home